NAME OF POST – Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 2
Project Title – Whole genome sequencing of Indian white shrimp Penaeus indicus
Duration of the Post – Upto March 2020 /co-terminus with the project
Age Limit – Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC as per GOI norms.
- Rs.25000/- for the 1st and 2nd year } plus
- Rs.28000/- for the 3rd year (after review of the } applicable
- performance) } HRA
- Essential – Post graduate degree in Life Sciences/Marine Biology/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Bioinformatics with NET qualification and two years of experience or Post Graduate Degree in Professional course (MFSc, MTech, MVSc)
- Desirable – Candidates having working knowledge in bioinformatics techniques and molecular biology will be preferred
How to Apply:
The Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their application in the prescribed proforma only through e-mail to email@example.com positively on or before 08.08.2017. Applications received after the above said prescribed last date will not be entertained under any circumstances. The applicant should indicate “Application for SRFICAR Consortium Research Platform on Genomics” in the subject line of his/her email. Except for the prescribed application proforma, please DO NOT attach any other documents along with your application. Applications submitted through private job web portals will not be considered. Communication will be sent only to the short-listed candidates by email to attend the interview on 22/8/2017.
The candidates who have received mail should appear for the interview with the filled-in application, original and photocopies of certificates alongwith passport size photograph. Director, CIBA reserves right to accept or reject any applications. CIBA does not enter into correspondence with the applicants for not calling them for interview. TA / DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- Application Deadline – 08.08.2017
- Date & Time of Interview – 22/8/2017 at 10.00 a.m
- Venue of Interview – Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture(CIBA), No.75, Santhome High Road, R.A.Puram, Chennai – 600 028