NAME OF POST : Junior Project Fellow
Title of the Project with PAC code : “Development of Tactile Kit in Science at Upper Primary Stage” (PAC Code 6.11)
Essential : Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry/Zoology /Botany/Life Science/Bio-Science/Bio-Chemistry or in any related discipline with minimum 55% Marks for general category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH)
i) Diploma in Education or special education (Pertaining to School Education)
ii) Experience of working with special children
iii) Experience of working in computer software
iv) National Eligibility Test (NET)
NAME OF POST: Junior Project Fellow
Title of the Project with PAC code : “Development of kit based on Handbook on understanding Science through Activities, Games and Art forms at Upper Primary and
Secondary Stages” (PAC Code 6.20)
Essential : Master’s degree in physics/Chemistry/ Botany/Zoology/Life Science with Minimum 55% marks for general category (50% marks in the case of SC/ST/Ph).
i) Degree/diploma in Education (Pertaining to School Education)
ii) Experience of working in computer software for statistical analysis/SPSS
iii) National Eligibility Test (NET)
iv) Proficient in usage of English & Hindi language
v) Experience in designing and handling of Science Kits at school level.
Age Limit : Below 40 years as per UGC guidelines
Tenure of Fellowship : Up to 31st March 2018
Consolidated & fixed monthly Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m. consolidated (NET Qualified) and Rs.14,000/- p.m. consolidated (Non-NET)
How to Apply :
The interview will be held on
- Date : 29.08.2017
- Time : at 10.30 A.M.
- Venue : Room No. 2, 1st Floor, Janki Ammal Khand, DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Oelhi-110016.
- The candidates should report at 09.30 A.M.
- REGISTRATION will be closed at 11.00 A.M
- The candidates should bring their original certificates along with bio-data at the time of interview.
- Post is contractual with no provision of increment in the remuneration
- The candidates already in job should forward their application through their employer.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview or joining the post.