GoBioPlanet Ambassador Programme (GAP)
In the current scenario of biotechnology and other related subjects, we can clearly see that there is a vast gap between industry and academia. We are here to fill that gap with our programme. Our aim is to make students industry ready so that they can get better jobs and opportunities in life. Therefore, contributing to the popularization of biotechnology.
In order to do that, we will be selecting 100 to 150 students all over India.
Rules for selection:
- First preference will be given to final year B.Tech, M.Sc or M.Tech students. Second preference will be given to 2015 passout students. PhD students are also eligible. B.Sc students need not to apply.
- Candidates should have more than 60 % from 10th
- Candidates will be selected on the first come first serve basis.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.1000 within 10 days of selection via bank deposit or transfer. If they fail, we will contact the next candidate in the list.
- Results will be declared on Sunday September 6th
- You will be communicated by SMS.
- This ambassador program will start from 15th Sep 2015 till 30th August 2016.
Benefits of this programme.
- You will receive an ambassador certificate.
- You will receive t-shirt as per your size.
- We will help you build you professional profile on different social website.
- We will develop your resume for free.
- We will guide you on how to apply for jobs.
- We will help you in clearing your doubts via email.
- We will share your profile on our website.
For further questions, please write to us or give us a call. Contact details are mentioned at the top.
If you are interested in applying for the same, please click the link below to fill the form.