Name of post – JRF, Research Fellow & Study Co-ordinator
Project Title –
- JRF – “Epidemiological Study to Evaluate the Prevalence of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutation Status in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) in India”
- Research Fellow – “Profiling the incidence of novel alterations discovered in human lung cancer”
- Study Co-ordinator – “Epidemiological Study to Evaluate the Prevalence of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Mutation Status in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) in India”
Principal Investigator – Dr. Amit Dutt
Duration of project – Two years from the date of appointment.
Funding Agency –
- JRF – 3128 (Roche)
- Research Fellow – 3162 (Terryfox)
- Study Co-ordinator – 3128 (Roche)
Consolidated Salary –
- JRF: Rs.22,000/- p.m.
- Research Fellow: Rs. 20,000/-
- Study Co-ordinator: Rs.18,000/- p.m.
The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
JRF & Research Fellow: *M.Sc. in Life Sciences or M.Tech in Biotechnology with good academic record (Minimum of 60% aggregate). At least 2 yrs laboratory experience in molecular biology with at least one first author publication in peer reviewed international journals. Previous experience in molecular biology and animal tissue culture with high throughput platforms and ability to work with a large team would be desirable.
Study Co-ordinator: *M.Sc. in Life Sciences and allied field with good academic record (Minimum of 60% aggregate). At least 1 year experience in Cell culture and molecular biology techniques will be preferred.
*One year M.Sc. degree course will not be considered. Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest, hence results-awaited candidates will not be eligible to apply for the post.
Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 10-08-2017.
The interviews would be held on 14.08.2017 and only pre-registered candidates will be eligible to appear for interview. Candidates should report between 09.30 to 10.00 a.m. in Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview as well Candidates (from other state) has to make their own arrangement for accommodation/ stay in Navi Mumbai.
At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
All correspondence should be strictly made only to ‘email@example.com’ as indicated.
- Last Date to Submit Applications – 10-08-2017
- Date of Interview – 14th August, 2017
- Time of Interview – 10.00 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC