INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GREEN TECHNOLOGIES FOR SUSTAINABLE ECOSYSTEMS (ICGTSE-16) & TRADE SHOW
St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous), Bengaluru is pleased to invite you to the ICGTSE 2016. The conference will be held on 26th and 27th February 2016 in Bengaluru, India. The focus of the conference is to establish an effective platform for scientists, engineers, educators, students and industrialists from all over the world to share their ideas and findings. The organizing committee of the conference invites researchers, professionals and academicians to present their papers and to generate discussion in the area of Green Technology for Sustainable Ecosystems at ICGTSE 2016.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide an interdisciplinary forum on global sustainable development for students, researchers, academicians, and industries.
- To propose multidisciplinary strategies for economic, socio-political, cultural, and institutional changes.
- To allow stakeholders to share their experiences and research findings in the areas of sustainable ecosystems and social development.
- To discuss the practical challenges encountered in promoting sustainable development and the solutions adopted in the field of alternative energy resources.
- To provide a forum to share the ideas for best practices to produce and save energy.
- To provide a global forum for finding global partners to obtain future research collaborations.
- To encourage start-ups in the area of green technology.
Brochure Link: ICGTSE 2016 Brochure
Follow Us on: