Awareness about Zika Virus
As you may already know that now a day, the most spotted and spreaded disease is Zika virus, which is first found in Brazil.
First patient of zika was found in May, 2015 at Brazil, but now it subsequently spread to America and Caribbean, and for it American Health Organization (PAHO) was madean alert. And as we know Brazil is most diverse nation, and it may be as a new combination, like Swine flu (H1N1) was.
Vector or Vehicle for Zika virus is Mosquitoes, and it shares similarity with Dengue and chikungunya’smisquotes.
This virus is spread to people through mosquitoes bites, andmost common symptoms for this disease are fever, rash, joint paint, and conjunctivitis (red eyes).
The symptoms occur with mild illness with lasting to several days.
Some syndrome was also declared that is associated with Zika, lokeGuillain-Barrẻ Syndrome, and now some studies that it is also transmitted sexually. France has also reported a case Zika virus spread through sexual transmission.
As we know that it is a new combinational and new identified virus, so no vaccines are still found for its treatment. So before get infected with virus, better to stop is with a just regular caring.
- The vehicle for zika virus is mosquitoes, so in aspect of that need to prevent mosquitoes bite, will help to stop transmission of zika.
- Wear long- sleeved shirts and long paint
- Stay in places with air conditing or that use window and door screens to keep away mosquitos
- Mosquitoes that spread zika virus oftenly bites in day time
- Use of mosquitoes repellents.
- Treat permethrin treated clothing and other accessories.
- Drink fluid to prevent dehydration.
- Use medicine as acetomorphin; don’t take aspirin or some like antisteroidal andanti-inflammatory drugs.
The infection of Zika in first week can be found in blood stream and passed from infected person to another mosquito to another mosquito can then spread to other people
Please be noted that this article is created for informative purpose.