Name of the post : Senior Research Fellow
No. of post : 01 (One)
Name of the Project : “Nodal coordinating centre for surveillance of antimicrobial resistance in Staphylococcus and Enterococcus species”
Age limit : Not exceeding 35 years.
Salary : Rs. 28,000 + 20% HRA/- per month
- Essential: M. Sc. Microbiology from a recognized University/Institute with 2 years research experience.
- Desirable: Knowledge/Experience in Medical Microbiology /molecular techniques
and /or UGC-CSIR/ICMR/DBT-JRF qualification, and basic computer applications.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the application form from the JIPMER, Puducherry
website and send the duly filled application form along with the necessary documents via post
at the given address on or before 3rd March, 2018. The envelope should be labelled as “
Application for Senior Research Fellow, ICMR – AMRSN Project”.
- The last date of receipt of application form will be taken for calculation of age.
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test followed by interview.
- Date and venue of interview will be intimated through e-mail only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Note: A valid e-mail address is compulsory as further communication will be made through e-mail only.
Dr. S. SUJATHA
Professor & Head
Co-Investigator, ICMR-AMRSN Project
Department of Microbiology
JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006.
Application Deadline – on or before 3rd March, 2018.