Name of the Post : Senior Project Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Details : “Association Between Pesticide Residue Concentration in Tissues and with the Lymphoma Leukemia and Breast Cancers “.
Consolidated Emoluments : Rs.28,000 p.m. + HRA without any other allowances
- M.Sc. Biochemistry from a recognized University.
- The candidates must have qualified in the CSIR/UGC or ICMR/PGI National Entrance Test (NET)
- Two years of research experience in pesticide residue analysis in human biological samples, field surveys and well versed in operating LC-MS-MS/GC
Selection Procedure – Interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates after verification of the Certificates. However, if more number of candidates are found eligible for the post advertised, Written Test/ Skill Test may also be conducted on the same day for final round of Interview.
Applications will be received from the individuals on 20th February, 2018 for the following posts between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. In the Assembly, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad for Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview. Late applications will not be entertained after 10:30 A.M. under any circumstances. Application forms will be provided to the candidates at the venue on the date of Walk-in- Written Test/ Interview. The Candidates may download the application form from www.ninindia.org/ www.icmr.nic.in.
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificates along with one set of photocopies of the same duly attested (can be self attested) along with a passport size photograph for attending the Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
- Date of Interview – 20th February 2018
- Time of Interview – 09:30 to 10:30 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – Assembly Hall at NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad