Name of the Post : Scientist ‘C’
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Code : 30816265
Name of the Project : “Centre of Excellence in Epigenetics – (Phase-II)”
Tenure of Appointment : Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further
period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the study project.
Age Limit : Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Consolidated emoluments per month : Rs. 74,800/- Per month.
- Essential : Ph.D in Life Sciences from a recognized university/institute with a consistent first class academic record (above 60%) and relevant research experience as evidenced from the thesis work carried out in a reputed scientific institute and/or publications. Minimum 3 years of post doctoral experience using human/mouse embryonic stem cells (ES) cells and /or mouse / rat brain as model systems.
- Preference : Hands on experience with neurobiology / molecular cell biology and associated techniques. Experience with transgenic and knockout animals would be Preferred. The candidate should have published at least three first author articles in peer-reviewed journals in relevant fields.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 18, 2018. Please mention name of
the Post and Project Code in the subject line.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time
and venue will be put up on the Institute website below this advertisement and
candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant
along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates
and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be
collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original
certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with
one set of self-attested photocopies.
Last Date of Application – March 18, 2018