Name of the Position : Research Scientist (Medical Device & Diagnostics)
No.of.Posts : 01
Location : New Delhi with requirement of travel to States.
Age Limit : No Age Limit.
Remuneration : Rs. 50,000/- consolidated (per month).
Tenure of Position : Initially for a period up to 31.07.2018 which may be extended from time to time as per requirement of work.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- B. Tech/8.E m Electrical/Instrumentation/Clinical/Biomedical Engineering/PG in Biotechnology from recognized Institute/University; Post Graduate Diploma in similar discipline would be desirable.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used package like MS Word, Excel Power Point & Web Surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skill in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience of working in Medical Devices manufacturing/medical devices research/medical devices testing Laboratory for a minimum period of 2 years will be desirable.
Rules & Responsibilities:
- Undertaking technical assessment for devices & diagnostics.
- Providing technical assistance towards identification and regulation medical devices & diagnostics
- Analysis of data/market research on quality assessments.
- Undertaking other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply:
Application must reach the undersigned at CDSCO(HQ), FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi up to 2nd April, 2018 by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the prescribed proforma of application enclosed and no extra documents like certificates/degree etc. are required to be sent with the application. These will be checked at the time of interaction.
Last date for receipt of application : up to 2nd April, 2018