Name of the Post : Research Investigator/Senior Research Investigator- Protein Science
Req ID : 2775
Location : Bengaluru – India
- Responsible to conduct assigned research projects including experiments with utilizing current concepts and recognized standard techniques.
- Responsible to set up the experimental designs, analysis of data and concluding from the progress.
- Responsible for guiding/managing junior scientists towards completing projects
- Record laboratory observations information in lab notebooks, database and document the experimental designs.
- Responsible for data analysis, perform calculations for the result of the experiment.
- Summarize the research and communicate result of research to the supervisor.
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Science related fields with relevant experience.
- 0-5 years of Industrial experience
- Good knowledge and experience in Protein Purification (FPLC and related) and Characterization (SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, Mass Spec., HPLC)
- Experience with basic Molecular Biology and Cell biology techniques
- Independently execute protein expression (Bacterial)/purification projects and guide junior scientists in executing their projects
- Decent communication skills
- Fair interpersonal skills.
- Good team player
- Strong Documentation Skills.
- Good leadership skills.
Other Job Requirements:
- EHS compliance
- Adherence to ISO guidelines