Name Of the Post : Project Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “Bioremediation of Agricultural Wastes using Eisenia fetida and its use as a soil amendment in crops, UGC (PC-7078)”
- (Non-Gate/Non-Net) @Rs.14000/- p,m. fixed or Project Fellow
- (Gate/NET/GPAT) @ 16,000/- p.m. fixed
- B.Sc./ B.Sc. Agriculture with a minimum OGPA 2.00/4.00 basis or OCPA 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks.
- M.Sc. Zoology/Agriculture Sciences/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences with a minimum OCPA 5.5/10.00 basis or 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)
- Candidate must be below the age of 40 years at the time of appointment.
Desirable : Experience of working and handling of earthworms/ vermitechnology.
How to Apply:
The last date for receipt of application in this office duly completed in all respects 28.03.2018. Incomplete applications or unsupported by the documents will not be entertained. candidates should appear for interview on 04.04.2018 at 11.00 a.m. in the office of undersigned. No separate information for interview will be sent. No TADA will be paid for attending the interview.
The amount of first full month fellowship payable to the Project Fellow will be kept as security with Professor & Head, Department of Zoology and it will be paid to him/her as and when he/she leaves the fellowship after giving the requisite one month’s notice or deposits the amount of one month’s fellowship. The Project Fellow resigning the fellowship shall have to give one month’s notice or have to deposit one month salary in lieu thereof. However, this will not hold good in respect of other assignments in the PAU.
Application Deadline – 28.03.2018