Name of the Post : Post-Doctoral Fellow (RA-III)
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Code : 30814158
Name of the Project : “DBT Programme Support for Fetal Programming
Tenure of Appointment : Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further
period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the study project.
Age Limit : Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Consolidated emoluments per month : Rs. 74,800/- Per month.
- Essential : Ph.D in Life Sciences from a recognized university / institute with a consistent first class academic record (above 60%) and relevant research experience as
evidenced from thesis work carried out in a reputed scientific institution and/or publications. Ph.D Degree should be awarded no earlier than July 2014.
Candidate should have minimum 3 years of PostDoctoral experience.
- Preference : Hands on experience in using animal models, advanced molecular biology techniques including quantitative RTPCR, ChIP and NGS library preparation. Practical
experience in immunohistochemistry and confocal microscopy will be a useful qualification. Candidate should have published at least two first author articles in peer-reviewed journals in relevant fields.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
email@example.com on or before March 18, 2018. Please mention name of
the Post and Project Code in the subject line.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date, time
and venue will be put up on the Institute website below this advertisement and
candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant
along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates
and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be
collected at the time of selection process. Applicant must bring all the original
certificates at the time of selection process for the purpose of verification, along with
one set of self-attested photocopies.
Last Date of Application – March 18, 2018