Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow (JRF/SRF)
No.of.Posts : 01
Name of the Project : “Development and Evaluation of Thermotolerant Mutant in Bread Wheat by Augmenting Source and Sink Efficiency through Mutagenesis”
Consolidated Emolument :
- Rs. 25000 for two years and
- Rs. 28000 in the third year + HRA 30% ( as per the DAE-BRNS norms)
- Essential qualifications : M.Sc. with specialization in Plant Biochemistry/ Plant Molecular Biology and Biotechnology NET/GATE qualified.
- Desirable : Experience in molecular biology, and biochemical techniques.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling all the requirements should bring their application giving full details of academic records and experience along with attested photocopies as well as original copies of relevant documents and passport size photograph.
- Application format: Name of candidate, father’s name, date of birth, present and permanent address, Gen/ OBC/ ST/ SC, qualification details with percentage of marks from matriculation/ high School, research experience (attach publication), self declaration regarding truthfulness in application, signature with date.
1) Age limit: 35 years (Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST/ and women candidate as per govt. guidelines).
2) The total duration of project is 3 years and the positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project. The renewal of yearly contract is subjected to the satisfactory performance of JRF.
3) The biodata with full pa1ticulars i.e. qualifications, experience, NOC from the previous employer/experience certificate, publications etc. along with original/attested copies of the certificates must be brought along with.
4) The Interview of eligible candidates will be held in the Division of Biochemistry, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi on 28th February, 2018 at 9.30 A.M.
5) The interested candidates may also send their application in advance to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
6) No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- Date of Interview – 28th Feb 2018
- Time of Interview – 09:30 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – Division of Biochemistry, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi – 110012