Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of.Positions : 01
Name of the Project : “Diagnosis and Immunopathogenesis of Dengue Virus Infections; A Longitudinal Investigation Into Genotype Diversity, Diagnosis And Immune Response To Dengue Infections In Assam, Northeast India”
Essential Qualifications : First Class M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ BioMedical Sciences/ BioSciences. Preferably with NET/NET-LS/GATE.
Desirable Qualification : Experience in Immunology Laboratory, field work and use of Microsoft Office as well as statistical softwares.
Age Limit : Candidate shall not be more than 28 years of age on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
Duration : 1 (one) year or till the date of completion of the project term or until further order, whichever is earlier.
- Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month for the 1st and 2nd year and
- Rs. 28,000/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand) only plus HRA as admissible per month for the 3rd year for the candidates with post graduate degree in Basic Science with NET qualification.
Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate (if any) and a copy of recent signed Curriculum Vitae (CV) on the day of interview.
(1) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
(2) Those in employment or doing Ph.D. must submit ‘No Objection Certificate from the
concerned employer / Ph.D. Supervisor.
- Date of Interview – 20 February, 2018,
- Time of Interview – 11.30 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – Dept. of MBBT, Tezpur University.