NAME OF THE POST :– Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Process Intensification of Biodiesel Synthesis from Non-edible Oil via Superheated Propanol Injection Technique”
- Rs. 25,000 p.m. for the first two years and
- Rs. 28,000 p.m. for the third year as sanctioned by DST- SERB
M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in Chemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry with a minimum of First Class (CPI or CIGPA greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale) at Bachelor’s or Master’s level. Working experience in the field of Biofuel production with publications in reputed journal is preferable.
Preference may be given also to candidate possessing qualified GATE score or equivalent national level exams (CSIR-UGC, JAM, GPAT, DBTJRF, JEST) in the past. Selected candidate can register for the PhD program under this project.
Interested candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Publications, Research Interests along with attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates, etc. to Dr. Gopinath Halder, Department of Chemical Engg, National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209, West Bengal by post and e-mail (email@example.com) within August 25, 2017superscribing “Application for the post of JRF in DST-Superfluid Project” in the envelope.
- The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for interview by e- mail only.
- The above position is purely temporary, and is for a period of three years. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates called for interview should bring all the original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
- Applications reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Date of Interview – August 25, 2017
- Time of Interview – 10 am
- Venue of Interview – National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, Department of Chemical Engg., Durgapur 713209, West Bengal