Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of.Posts : 01
Duration : The duration of the fellowship is maximum five years as per HRDG guidelines.
Age Limit : The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years which is relaxable as per CSIR rules. The selected candidate have an opportunity to be registered for PhD program.
Fellowship : Rs 25000 + HRA as per rules per month.
Qualifications : Candidates B. Pharm degree and having qualified GPAT or B. Tech in Biotechnology with valid GATE score with minimum 85 percentile is required.
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 19th March, 2018 at 9.30 am in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
You can send application by E-mail to email@example.com for any further information you may also contact at the same E-mail ID. The position is purely temporary and maximum duration of fellowship is 5 years. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
- Date of Interview – 19th, March 2018
- Time of Interview – 09:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat)