Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Position : 01
Name of the Project : “Chemical Ecology of the North East Region (NER) of India: A
Collaborative Programme Linking NER and Bangalore Researchers”
Funding agency : DBT Govt. of India.
Duration of the Project : 3 Years or till the completion of the project whichever is
- Rs. 25,000/- + 10% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and
Rs. 28,000/- + 10% HRA for 3rd year.
For non-NET candidates:
- Rs. 12,000/- + 10% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and
- Rs. 14,000/- +10% HRA for 3rd year.
How to Apply:
1. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the completion of the project. The selected candidate shall not claim for appointment either to IBSD, Imphal, IBSD, Sikkim Centre or DBT, New Delhi.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. The appointed JRF will be enrolled for Ph.D. as per terms and conditions.
4. The upper age limit shall be 28 years (relaxable for reserved categories as per GOI norms).
5. Eligible candidates may report and appear for walk-in interview with all original and attested copies of certificate at 09.30 a.m. on 21st February, 2018.
6. For details visit www.ibsd.gov.in. No Interim queries will be attended.
- Date of Interview – 21st February, 2018.
- Time of Interview – 09.30 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – Institute of Bioresources of Sustainable Development (IBSD), Sikkim Centre, Tadong, Gangtok